Product Specialist (Mining)
The successful applicant will play a key role in the continued development and growth of the technical sales team. A self-motivated, autonomous, and hands-on role, you will be involved in technical support, sourcing new projects and dealing directly with our wide customer base across Australia, on the road, in the city, at mine sites, over the phone and via email.
- Source, build and strengthen new and existing customer relationships.
- Become an expert across our core product range and provide product, service, technical, and engineering information / support to mining consultants and end users.
- Travel, operate and act in an autonomous capacity.
- Utilise your own and MMD’s network of contacts in mining and quarrying to establish new customers and service those customers.
- Work alongside suppliers and internal departments to help satisfy / fulfill customer requests.
- Transparent, clear, and concise communications in all reporting to customers and senior management.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5 years minimum successful track record in Mining & Quarrying - Capital Sales.
- Must have a current established network of mining and quarrying industry contacts.
- Excellent customer rapport and communication skills with technical understanding and product knowledge.
- Self-driven, with a high attention to detail, strong work ethic and value system.
MMD Australia is an Equal Opportunity employer, and this opportunity is open to residents of Australia with valid working rights, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 15th December 2023